- 1 large boule
- 50ml olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tsp freshly chopped rosemary
- Pinch salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 250g wheel Camembert, cut into thin cubes/strips
- 250g jar whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to Gas 4/180/350° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a serrated knife, crosshatch boule, slicing every inch in both directions and making sure not to slice all the way through the bottom.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, thyme, and rosemary and season with salt and pepper. Brush boule with oil mixture, making sure to get inside crosshatches.
- Stuff each crosshatch with cranberry sauce and Camembert then wrap bread completely in foil.
- Bake until cheese is melted, and bread is warm and toasty, about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes, then serve.