Ingredients for Port in a Storm:
- 25ml. Scotch Whisky
- 25ml. Ruby Port
- 1dash(es) Cognac
Instructions for Making Port in a Storm:
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Fill a mixing glass with ice cubes.
- Pour Johnnie Walker Red Label Whisky, ruby port and cognac into the glass.
- Pour 25ml Johnnie Walker Red Label Whisky, 25ml ruby port and a dash of cognac into the glass.
- Stir until well combined.
- Stir the mixture with a bar spoon until well combined.
- Strain into a glass.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain into a short glass.