- 25 gram (1 ounce) butter
- 675 gram (1 1/2 pounds) potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1.1 litre (2 pints) vegetable stock
- 100 gram (4 ounce) peas
- 2 teaspoon Parsley Flat Leaf
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Fry all the vegetables except peas for 3-4 minutes. Add flour and cook for 30 seconds.
- Blend in the stock. Bring to the boil, stirring and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the peas and Parsley and simmer for a further 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.