- 1L milk
- 300ml double cream
- 200g dark chocolate , chopped
- 100g milk chocolate, chopped
- scorched marshmallows, to serve
- softly whipped cream, to serve
- grated chocolate, to serve
- Pour the milk and double cream into the slow cooker. Add the dark chocolate and milk chocolate, then cover and cook on low for 2 hrs, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Remove the lid and stir again, then continue to cook for a further 15-20 mins. Ladle into mugs and top with the marshmallows, dollops of cream and grated chocolate.