(for one 300 ml glass)
- A teaspoon of honey, preferably English
- 25 ml Gin, preferably London Dry
- 25 ml Jerez-Xérès-Sherry, Medium Dry
- 25 ml White Rum, preferably Venezuelan
- A splash of Cider – yup, English
- Lemonade – clear and bubbly one like Schweppes, not the pink or green flat one served stateside
- Drip the teaspoon of honey tactfully into the centre of your cocktail glass.
- Mix the Gin, Sherry & Rum in a shaker.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into the glass, suavely.
- Add a splash of cider, with panache.
- Add (Schweppes) Lemonade – to your taste.
- Stir in the honey a tad – to your taste.
- Ready yourself to get plastered on this celestial elixir.
This was a creation by the Editor, Dominic Wightman, during the lock-down. If you feel like sharing your own cocktail recipe, please contact us using the contact form or send in your recipe along with a rectangular photograph of your creation. Stay well!