- ½ C fresh blackberries
- 2 Ounces Dry Gin
- 1 Ounce Blackberry Liquor ( optional)
- 1 Ounce simple syrup or maple or agave
- 1 1/2 Ounce fresh lemon juice
- Ginger Brew or Soda
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle blackberries with gin, blackberry liquor ( optional) lemon juice, simple syrup or agave, until broken up and they release their juice.
- Double strain, using a fine mesh strainer, to remove seeds.
- Fill 3-4 rocks glasses with ice. Divide blackberry -gin mix among the glasses, and top with soda or ginger brew. Garnish with a blackberry and lemon zest.