- 30ml Pomegranate juice
- Juice of 1 wedge of lime and slice of lime to garnish
- 60ml Gin
- Pomegranate arils
- Tonic water
- Fill a cocktail shaker with 2/3 ice, squeeze wedge of lime juice, add the gin and a small handful of pomegranate arils (approx. 20)
- Put the top on the shaker and shake vigorously, so that the ice crushes the arils, releasing their juice.
- Pour 30ml pomegranate juice into a glass, then fill with ice and strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Top off with a dash of tonic water and garnish with pomegranate arils and slice of lime.