- 225g smoked tofu cut into chunky slices
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 100g long-stemmed broccoli cut into chunky pieces
- 100g kale
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 50g sugar snap peas
- cornflour 1 tbsp
- soy sauce 1 tbsp
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 300g egg or udon noodles
- Bring a pan of water to boil and blanch the broccoli and kale for 2mins, drain and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan or wok over a high heat. Toss the tofu with 1 tbsp of sesame oil and some seasoning, and fry for 3-4 minutes, turning regularly, or until golden all over, then tip out onto kitchen paper.
- Pour the remaining sesame oil into the pan and add the onions, broccoli, kale, red pepper, and sugar snaps and stir-fry for 5 minutes until charred at the edges.
- In a bowl, mix together the cornflour, soy sauce and 100ml water to make a sauce, then stir in the garlic and sriracha. Reduce the heat of the pan to medium and stir in the sauce.
- Tip in the noodles and toss everything until warmed through and the sauce has thickened then add the tofu and serve.