Skip to content
- Into a pan, pour 3/4 litre of red wine, brought almost to boiling (wait till it is moving and steaming.)
- Remove from heat, throw in 2 good handfuls of thyme, 6 table spoons of honey, 6 table spoons of lemon juice, a rounded tea-spoon of ground nutmeg, a chunk of ginger root, chopped.
- Stir briskly, return to heat until ‘moving’ again, then remove from heat, cover, leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Strain and drink immediately, while hot.
- You will no longer care that your nose is running.