- 6 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 3 tablespoons Vanilla Vodka
- 3 tablespoons ginger ale
- Candied ginger
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. In the cocktail shaker combine cranberry juice and Vanilla Vodka (see below for recipe). Cover and shake about 10 seconds or until cold.
- Fill a chilled tall glass with ice; strain vodka mixture into glass. Slowly pour in ginger ale; stir gently to combine. If desired, garnish with candied ginger.
Infused Vanilla Vodka Recipe:
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 750 millilitre bottle vodka
- Wash and slice the vanilla bean in half lengthwise. Add to the bottle of vodka; let sit in a dark place for 1 to 2 days. Strain vanilla bean from the vodka and return the vodka to the bottle. Store at room temperature.