BY NONI CHRISTOPOULOS
This is the perfect summer drink to serve guests during the warmer weather and BBQ season. Deeply refreshing and very easy to make.
- 1 part gin
- A glass half-filled with ice
- Good splash of elderflower cordial
- Several mint leaves
- Lime wedge
- 3 parts Prosecco or any Brut sparkling wine (non-sweet)
- Soda water
- Pour a generous measure of gin into a glass half-filled with ice.
- Add a good splash of elderflower cordial.
- Tuck in several mint leaves, squeeze over a lime wedge and drop it in.
- Top up with prosecco and add a splash of soda water
NB Can omit the soda water if using a very dry sparkling wine as I find it’s refreshing enough on its own and I don’t like diluting the flavours. Cheers.