- juice of 1 lime
- 8 mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 40ml white rum
- 20ml coconut rum
- 60ml canned coconut milk
- Dash of sparkling water for topping
- fresh pomegranate seeds and sprig of mint to garnish
- In a glass, muddle the lime juice, sugar and mint leaves until the leaves have broken down.
- Fill the glass half way with ice.
- In a blender, combine the white rum, coconut rum, and coconut milk and pulse until smooth.
- Pour over the ice and stir to combine.
- Top with a dash of sparkling water, mint and pomegranate.