BY RUCHIRA GHOSH
- Gram flour: 2 large scoops
- Plain white oats: 2 large scoops
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil:2 tbsps per pancake
- Carom seeds/Bishop’s weed: 1 pinch
- Onion: 1 medium chopped
- Green chilli: 1 /2 large chopped
- Parsley: 2 tbsp chopped
- Combine all of the above ingredients into a smooth batter neither too thick nor too watery.
- Heat a large griddle, sprinkle oil and then spread a portion of the batter on it.
- When the batter turns golden brown, flip and fry the other side.
- When both sides are well cooked remove from the flame.
- Serve hot. Goes very well with any/all kinds of tangy, spicy sauces & chutneys.