- 4 salmon fillets
- 450g asparagus ends trimmed
- 1.8kg Baking potatoes peeled and sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp + ½ tsp mixed herbs (for potatoes and salmon separately)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 30g butter melted
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to Gas 6/400 degrees. Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, garlic powder, and 2 teaspoons mixed herbs. Arrange on a large sheet pan and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Arrange salmon fillets and asparagus on the sheet pan. Whisk together melted butter, honey, Dijon mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon remaining mixed herbs. Brush onto salmon fillets.
- Drizzle asparagus with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste and place lemon slices between the asparagus spears.
- Bake for 15 minutes until asparagus and potatoes are fork-tender and salmon is cooked through. Serve immediately.