- 4 cups of chicken broth
- ½ cup of rice, uncooked
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- Dill to garnish
- Add broth to a large stock pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and add the rice. Simmer for about 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Mix the eggs and lemon juice in a separate bowl. Slowly add the mixture to the warm broth, one tablespoon at a time, whisking constantly so the egg does not cook.
- Add the cooked chicken and stir to warm through.
- Serve in soup bowls and garnish with some dill.