- 200g frozen shelled soya beans
- Juice 4 limes, plus extra wedges to serve
- 4 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp sweet and spicy chilli sauce
- 400g cooked and ready to eat egg noodles
- 300g cooked crayfish tails
- 200g ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 200g cucumber, sliced
- 200g radishes, finely sliced
- Handful mixed fresh herbs, finely chopped (mint and coriander are good choices)
- Put the soya beans in a heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and leave for 5 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water, then set aside.
- For the dressing, mix the lime juice, sesame oil and chilli sauce in a large salad bowl until smooth.
- Add the soya beans, egg noodles, crayfish tails, mango, cucumber, radishes, and herbs to the salad bowl, toss well and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve straightaway.