- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup (1:1 sugar-to-water ratio)
- 1 1/2 ounces Earl Grey tea-infused gin
- 1 egg white
- Lemon twist for garnish
- Sugar to rim the glass
- Wet the rim of a chilled martini glass with lemon or lime juice and turn it upside down into a saucer of sugar to cover the rim of the glass.
- Place the lemon juice, simple syrup, infused gin and egg white into a cocktail shaker, then add a few cubes of ice and shake most vigorously for twenty seconds.
- Then strain into the prepared glass and garnish the glass with the lemon twist.