The crispness of the gin is paired perfectly with the floral notes of the lavender and sweetness and tartness of the raspberries.
- 4 raspberries
- Pinch of dried lavender buds
- 50ml gin
- 2 spoons honey
- 20ml fresh lemon
- 20ml fresh orange
- Dash egg white
- Dash soda
- Using a cocktail shaker, start by adding the honey into the bottom.
- Next, add the gin and stir until everything is dissolved.
- Take the rest of the ingredients and add them to the shaker, shake vigorously and double strain into a sling glass.
- Finally, add a dash of soda and garnish with fresh raspberries for your ultimate raspberry and lavender gin fizz cocktail! Enjoy.