- 360ml champagne
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 envelopes gelatin
- 60ml lemon vodka
- shimmer sprinkles
- Grease a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine 300ml champagne and the sugar in a medium saucepan.
- Sprinkle the gelatin on top and let it bloom for two minutes.
- Heat mixture over low heat stirring until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Remove the mixture from the heat.
- Stir in remaining 60ml of champagne and 60ml of lemon vodka.
- Pour mixture into the prepared loaf pan and place into the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Check jelly has set and flip onto a parchment paper-lined cutting board and slice into squares or cut with a cookie cutter.
- Top with sprinkles before serving
(Alternatively, You can set mixture in small individual shot glasses to save time cutting the jelly into shapes.)