- 2 olive oil
- 2–4 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 400ml carton coconut milk
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 30g fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Rice or naan for serving
- Heat the olive oil and curry paste in a large frying pan over medium-high heat until the curry paste is fragrant.
- Add in the ginger, onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Cook until the veggies are tender and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the coconut milk, chickpeas, diced tomatoes, and cauliflower. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the cauliflower is tender, and then sauce is thick and bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the coriander and season with salt and pepper. Serve with cooked rice with a side of hot naan.