- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup diced Avocado (about 1/2 of an avocado)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. light mayonnaise
- black olives
- Hard boil your eggs and rinse with cool water.
- When cooled, peel off shells and cut each egg in half. Put each egg yolk half in a food processor. Mix in avocado, salt, mustard, pepper and mayonnaise. Puree until creamy.
- Fill eggs with creamy yolk/avocado mixture.
- Slice olives in half lengthwise. Place on the top of the avocado mixture for the spider body.
- Slice more olives in half lengthwise and slice into small slivers for the spider legs. Push into the side of the spider body.
- Arrange eggs around plate and add some whole olives in the middle.