- 250g of white chocolate
- 250g of butter
- 150g of dried cranberries
- 100g of plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 280g of caster sugar
- 5 eggs
- Roughly chop the chocolate and butter and add to a heatproof bowl.
- Line a baking tray (30cm x 20cm x 4cm) with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
- Slowly melt the chocolate and butter in the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, making sure the mixture does not burn.
- Meanwhile, sift the flour and baking powder into a separate bowl and mix in the sugar.
- Remove the bowl of melted chocolate and butter from the pan. Stir well using a spatula, then pour into the bowl of dry ingredients. Continue stirring until the mix is smooth and shiny with no lumps.
- In a separate bowl, lightly whisk the eggs then add to the chocolate mixture along with the cranberries, mix well until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tray and bake for 20-25 minutes. The edges will be set but the centre should still be slightly soft.
- Remove the blondie from the oven and allow to cool in the tray then cut into triangular pieces and serve.