BY RUCHIRA GHOSH
- 1 medium sized bottle gourd, peeled, thinly sliced
- 250gms shrimps cleaned, de-veined
- 3-4 green chillies
- 2-3 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley leaves chopped
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- In a pan heat oil and lightly sauté the shrimps.
- Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan add more oil, chopped onions, followed by chopped chillis
- Add gourd slices and simmer the contents.
- Add salt, turmeric and cumin powder while stirring gently.
- Add the shrimps to the mishmash.
- Remove from heat
- Garnish with parsley and serve.