- ½ a fresh lime plus an extra slice for garnish
- 15ml rose syrup
- 10 mint leaves plus extra for garnish
- 35 ml London dry gin
- 50 ml rosé wine
- 50 ml soda water
- Cut the halved lime into wedges, place them in a cocktail shaker with the rose syrup, and muddle to release the lime juice.
- Add the mint leaves and gently muddle to release the essential oils. Pour in the gin, wine, add ice, and shake the mixture vigorously.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into a glass tumbler filled with ice and top with soda water.
- Garnish with mint leaves and slice of lime.