- 1 mashed banana
- 900g shredded carrots (skin on)
- 60ml unsweetened apple juice
- 30ml water
- 180g whole wheat flour
- 85g rolled oats
- Preheat the oven to 175˚C.
- In a bowl, mix together the banana, shredded carrots, then slowly adding the apple juice and water.
- Once mixed, stir in the oats and flour and knead until it’s a doughy consistency.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface until about 1cm thick and cut out around 24 cookie shapes.
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake for 25 minutes.