- 100ml water at room temperature
- 200ml coconut milk
- 200ml fresh milk
- 2 tbsp gelatine
- 80g sugar
- Pour the water into a large mixing bowl and sprinkle the gelatine onto the water, allow the gelatine to sit and bloom
- Put the remaining ingredients (fresh milk, sugar and coconut milk) into a saucepan. Heat it up using a medium heat, stirring all the time.
- As the milk mixture starts to boil, turn off the hob and pour it over the gelatine mix. Stir the mixture for a few minutes.
- Pour the jelly mixture into moulds – I used a rectangular 2inch deep dish and refrigerate for 5 hours or until set.
- To unmould, dip the base of the mould or dish into very hot water for 3 seconds, check whether the sides of the jelly has come away from the dish. Turn the jelly out, cut into cubes and serve with lychees and mango or drizzle with coconut shavings.
Serves 4 to 5