- 4 lamb fillets, sliced into 1cm slices
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, finely crushed
- 40g of golden syrup
- 1/4 bunch of rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 200g of couscous (plus 200ml boiling water)
- 40g of pine nuts, toasted
- 40g of raisins
- 1 tbsp of parsley, chopped
- 200g of Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp of mint sauce
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and grated
- black pepper
- 4 flatbreads
- Marinate the lamb – Mix the soy sauce, cumin, garlic, golden syrup and rosemary together in a bowl and coat the lamb pieces evenly. Cover and refrigerate until required
- Mix the yoghurt, mint sauce, cucumber and seasoning to make the salad dressing
- Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large frying pan and fry the marinated lamb for 4–5 minutes, then leave to rest.
- Place couscous in a shallow dish and add boiling, cover with a tea towel or cling film. Leave for ten minutes then fold through the pine nuts, raisins, chopped parsley and salt to taste.
- Heat the flatbreads in a frying pan until they puff up and toast lightly. Slice the lamb into thin pieces then arrange the lamb, salad, couscous and dressing in bowls on the table and allow people to make up their own flatbreads.
Serve with salad of choice or sweet potato fries.