- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 lean lamb chops or cutlets
- 1 aubergine, sliced
- 4 courgettes, sliced
- 2 red peppers, cut into large chunks
- 2 yellow peppers, cut into large chunks
- 85g/3oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 250g/9oz cherry tomatoes
- Using a pestle and mortar or food processor, blend together the mint, rosemary and the garlic, then add one tablespoon of the olive oil. Smear the herb mixture over the lamb chops and leave for approximately two hours in the fridge.
- Place the aubergine, courgette and peppers on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and place into the oven to roast for 20 minutes. Then add the feta cheese and cherry tomatoes and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat a grill pan until very hot and add the lamb from the fridge. Cook to your liking, approximately 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven
- Serve the lamb chops with the vegetables and a green salad.