A true taste of summer if you love pears…a crisp, cool, and sweet (but not too sweet) cocktail.
- 120ml pear vodka
- 1 pear sliced
- 30ml lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 dash angostura bitters
- 90ml sparkling mineral water
- Drizzle the lime juice over the pear slices to add flavour and prevent browning. Be sure to get a little on all sides.
- In a cocktail shaker, add two slices of fresh pear, and mash with a muddling stick. You don’t have to beat it to a pulp, but muddle for about 30 seconds to get the slices broken up.
- Add pear vodka, any remaining lime juice, sugar, a dash of bitters, and some ice.
- Shake the ingredients together, and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Top off with sparkling mineral water, and garnish with remaining slices of pear.